Saturday, October 28, 2017

Silk Luxury




"Amonia" and "Ameba" collection is inspired by a series of colourful hand and digital edited abstract design drawings. Its origin dates back in 2009 when I started developing knitwear women collection called "Light". The collection took place in Mercedes-Benz Fashion Show in New York. Followed by multiple articles in social media / The New York Times by Suzy Menkes and Telegraph UK by Hilary Alexander/ my design work had tremendous success. Ever since, I continued developing styles for the fashion and textile industry in the UK and USA.

Returning back to this collection is the new beginning of my long time desire to start my own fashion and textile brand. Through the scarf designs I express my love for vivid and strong spicy shades in cerise, green, yellow and mint. I have always enjoyed the organic and wavy shapes representing multiple mixture of bright ornaments in dynamic compositions.

Collection in ranges of 10 different shades is also available upon further arrangement. Depending on particular quantities production time and price varies. Please, contact me for more information.

Product info:
90cm x 90cm
100% silk twill
hand finish stitch
hand wash recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment